Visit Our Sponsor- Wobbly Model Syndrome!

Thursday 27 September 2012

“Thou art a boil, a plague sore, an embossed carbuncle in my corrupted blood.”

Never one to shy away from a Challenge I have decided to provisonally put together an army list without the codex too! I, however, am not guessing at points costs. I am simply putting in the things i wish to include and hopefully it will total near 1750 (or preferably under to allow more goodies!)
So let me present my list:




HQ
  • Typhus
  • Sorcerer or Dark Apostle (I haven't decided which yet- probably Dark Apostle to go with Cultists) (will be using Forgeworld Necrosius Model for this!)

Elite
  • 7 Death Guard Terminators- upgrades undecided (made using Forgeworld Conversion kit)
  • Hellbrute (converted from Dark Vengeance- needs Nurglifying!)
Troops
  • 7 Plague Marines- upgrades undecided (a mix of Games Workshop Plague Marines and Forgewold ones)
  • 7 Plague Marines- upgrades undecided (see above)
  • 20 Cultists- CCW, upgrades undecided (Dark Vengeance Models no conversion)
  • 20 Cultists- Autogun, upgrades undecided (see above)

Heavy Support
  • Forgefiend- 2 Hades Autocannon and 1 Ectoplasma Cannon (needs nurglifying- greenstuff!)

Looking at the list thus far i would like to think that this will be under (preferably well under) the 1750 point agreed limit! But i will update all this in the next couple of weeks once i am holding my Codex! 
Anybody got any suggestions as to what else i should include? I feel i may lack in the flying department but i must be honest, i don't like the DragonyThing all that much may convert my own Nurglesque version (e.g a swarm of Blight Drones on a large oval base!)

Anyway, that's all for now folks!

ALShrive 

No comments:

Post a Comment